A Summary Review Of 'Business Analytics and Data Science A-Z (TM)' At Udemy

 Business Analytics and Data Science A-Z™

Completed the 'Statistics for Business Analytics and Data Science A-Z™' course at Udemy. At a low price (as Udemy is known for), I was able to explore part of the Business Analytics and Data Science required skills as a fresh beginner. While I understand the purposes of these skills, I realized that I had used a similar theory of understanding during my internship in Manufacturing Production Line. Where I using the tools; XBarR Chart (Excel Add-ins: Sigmazone SPC XL) and Cpk Analysis. These tools help me to monitor the mass production quality. What I mean by monitor, was to spot the errors from the chart and make the technical decision with the supervisor while looking at other might consequences factors. Therefore, Statistic in Business Analytics and Data Science theory is applicable in various industries that involve managing mass data and using the samples as an indicator for the whole scenario.

No comments: